Gift Ideas for Foodies!
December 12, 2014
Tap any photo to Pin Christmas is just around the corner – can you believe it!?!
I love giving great gifts, and I get excited about everything foodie, so I’ve put together some fun gift ideas for all your foodie friends and family!
I’d love to hear about any other great gift ideas too – share your links in the comments!
Sweet & Savory Stocking Stuffers
- Gingerbread Man Spatula – Catch all your Gingerbread men with this spatula
- Christmas Measuring Spoon Set – Add a little Christmas magic to your baking
- Keep Calm and Bake on Spatula – Because baking is the best way to handle any situation.
- Winedeer Ornament – It might be better to make this one as a family. You drink the wine, the kids make the ornament.
Festive Foodie Favors
- Make a whole forest of Christmas Trees – Powdered sugar makes a tasty (and less soggy!) substitute for snow
- Nordic Ware Holiday Pancake Pan– Who doesn’t love festive pancakes?!
- Mrs Clause – Mrs. Clause never looked better
- Santa Clause – For your sous chef?
- Santa’s Little Helper – For your tiny foodie helper
- Gingerbread Mugs – If you leave these with the milk and cookies, Santa might drop off a few extra presents.
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron French (Dutch) Oven – The original, and still the best.
- Handcrafted Cutting Board – You have to at least watch the video – I’ve been pining over these for years!
- Artisan Stand Mixer – I’ve loved this stand mixer every day since Chris bought it for me. And we both love all the things it can make
- Breville Blender – A real alternative to the Vitamix blender. We make peanut butter in this every week
Santa’s Helper Tools
- Instant read thermometer – Because of this, we never eat dry chicken and overcooked pork
- Victorinox Swiss Classic 8″ Chef’s Knife – Light, durable, and quite possibly the last chef’s knife you’ll ever buy
- Digital Food Scale – Weighing ingredients makes baked good so much better
- Knife-Sharpening Station – All knives get dull. This is an easy and effective way to sharpen them again. We use this all the time
These are my favorite food blogger cookbooks! I’m asking Santa for every single one.
Spread the joy of giving the perfect gift by sharing your own gift ideas in the comments! Or tell us what you are wishing for this Christmas!
(Some links that appear in this post are affiliate links, but the price stays the same and all of the recommendations are my own)