Cookies blended into a rich, creamy butter – what’s not to love!
This cookie butter recipe is delicious and versatile. I made this recipe with graham crackers, but any cookie will do. Actually, when would a cookie not do?
- apples dipped in peanut butter cookie butter
- pretzels dipped in Oreo cookie butter
- add your own ideas in the comments!
You can even dip cookies in your cookie butter 🙂
Homemade Cookie Butter
- 8 ounces by weight cookies for graham crackers I used about 20 of the 2inch by 6 inch sheets
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoons oil
- ½-3/4 cup of water
- optional: 1 teaspoon each of ground cinnamon and ginger
- Break up cookies and place in a food processor or strong blender. Add brown sugar and spices, and blend until mixture resembles breadcrumbs. With the blender on low, slowly drizzle in the oil. Then drizzle in water until you reach a consistency that resembles peanut butter. Place in an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to a week.